Formally Known as Probiotic Plus!
Biotic Plus contains 9 different probiotic strains, plus a small amount of the prebiotic FOS. It contains strains ideally suited to people between the ages of 3 and 40.
Why have we chosen several strains of bacteria?
The more complementary active strains which are present, the greater the beneficial activity. There are many environmental factors prevalent today which adversely affect the balance of probiotic bacteria in our intestine, making it ideal to have more of the naturally-occurring strains available in probiotic supplements. This 9-strain product has been developed with this in mind.
Biotic Plus contains a small amount of FOS, plus the following strains of probiotic bacteria:
- R Lactobacillus acidophilus;
- R Lactobacillus rhamnosus;
- R Lactococcus lactis;
- R Bifidobacterium Breve;
- R Bifidobacterium Bifidum;
- R Bifidobacterium longum;
- R Streptococcus thermophilus;
- R Lactobacillus casei;
- R Lactobacillus plantarum.
The blend of lactobacilli, lactococci, streptococci and bifidobacteria allows for the probiotic effects to be exerted in both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon, thus balancing the whole intestinal flora.
There are 3 billion active probiotic bacteria in each capsule, which are stable at room temperature for a year.
Benefits of Biotic Plus
- Contains 9 probiotic strains with wide ranging activity;
- Acid and bile-resistant strains used;
- Stable at room temperature - no need to refrigerate;
- Ideal for maintenance for both children and adults;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
- Dairy free;
- Ideal for travel.