Virgin Coconut Oil has all the benefits of the non-virgin oil, but retains the full flavour and aroma of coconut. It is rich in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), an excellent source of energy.
Virgin Coconut Oil doesn’t raise cholesterol levels and is safe for cooking, as it is heat-stable. Use Virgin Coconut Oil instead of butter or margarine or try it in biscuits, cakes, muffins and pastry or add it to pancake batter. Excellent straight from the spoon.
- Heat stable so perfect for baking, stir-frying and roasting giving food a delicious, delicate natural coconut taste
- Perfect for a raw food diet
- Excellent source of energy and supports weight management
- Great non-dairy alternative to butter or margarine
- Does not raise cholesterol levels