Best before date is 31st December 2017
This pale green, 100% Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil is rich in the Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Linoleic acid - typically 45-65% - plus some Omega 3 and Omega 9. Hemp Seed Oil naturally contains some GLA, and Linoleic acid can be converted to GLA in the body. GLA is important for healthy hormone balance, skin and joints. Use in salads, on vegetables and blended into drinks. Not suitable for cooking.
Hemp Seed Oil also contains the Omega 3 EFA alpha-linolenic acid and oleic acid, the Omega 9 fatty acid (FA). Alpha-linolenic acid converts to EPA and DHA, important for healthy heart, arteries, brain and flexible joints. Oleic acid supports cardiovascular health and may be necessary for healthy immune system functioning.
With a distinct, earthy flavour all of its own, use it as you would Flax Seed Oil and Omega 3-6-9 Balance Oil. Use in salad dressings, as a condiment on vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes, in soups and blended into drinks.
Hemp Seed Oil is packaged in specially-made opaque, recyclable PET bottles, which help protect the oil against harmful UV light and oxygen.
Omega Excellence Organic Hemp Seed Oil:
- Rich in linoleic acid (Omega 6 EFA)
- Contains GLA, for healthy hormone balance, skin, circulation, nerve function and immunity
- Good source of alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3 EFA) and oleic acid (Omega 9 FA)
- Certified organic, cold-pressed and unrefined
- Packed in light and oxygen-protective bottles