We are unable to deliver this product outside the UK mainland due to postal restrictions.
Food Detective - The easy to use food intolerance self test with immediate results.
Bloated after eating certain foods? Tired at certain times of the day? Could you be suffering from food intolerance? Find out, test yourself today!
- No waiting days for results - the whole process is complete in about 40 minutes;
- Tests your reaction to 59 common foods through a finger-prick blood sample;
- All in the comfort of your own home;
- This product can be used from the age of 2.
Introducing the most convenient Food Intolerance test in the UK.
Simple, safe, accurate and fast, Food Detective is the world`s first self test for food intolerance.
Food Detective is a single-use rapid test capable of detecting food specific IgG antibodies to 59 common food types.
This test identifies foods causing IgG antibody production which may be involved in various conditions such as food intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome, eczema and artritis. Once identified, the trigger foods may be eliminated from your diet.
This test does not identify classical IgE mediated food allergies. Everything required to carry out the test is included in the kit including detailed instructions and an informative dietary support guide.
Food Detective tests your reaction to the following foods:
- Cereals - Corn, Durum Wheat, Gluten, Oats, Rice, Rye, Wheat.
- Nuts & Beans - Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Cocoa Bean, Peanut, Legume Mix (pea, lentil, haricot), Soya Bean, Walnut.
- Meats - Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork.
- Fish - Freshwater Fish Mix (salmon, trout), Shellfish Mix (shrimp, prawn, crab, lobster, mussel), Tuna, White Fish Mix (haddock, cod, plaice).
- Vegetables - Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber, Leek, Peppers (red, green, yellow), Potato.
- Fruits - Apple, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit, Melon Mix (cantaloupe, water melon), Olive, Orange & Lemon, Strawberry, Tomato.
- Other - Egg (whole), Cow`s Milk, Garlic, Ginger, Mushroom, Tea, Yeast.
Food Detective - Food Intolerance Test Kit Video
Are you reacting to the foods you eat?
Food intolerance is not usually life-threatening but can make the sufferer feel extremely unwell. The symptoms of food intolerance can be delayed for many hours or even days and for this reason it is often difficult to identify the problem foods.
Food intolerance may produce a variety of symptoms such as bloating after eating, poor skin health or an upset digestive system.
Living with food intolerance.
If you test positive to any of the food groups in the test, the simple act of removing them from your diet can completely change your life.*
* Changes to diet should only be made after consultation with a qualified nutritionist.
This product can only be sold in the UK.