The Sunrise System SRS 100 Dawn Simulator uses the latest technology to create a natural light alarm clock. Just plug your own bedside lamp into the Sunrise System dawn simulator, choose the settings to suit your lifestyle and the light will imitate sunrise and sunset.
The lamp mimics a morning sunrise and it will reach full brightness at the alarm wake up time you have chosen. You can choose to wake up to the gradually brightening light or also set the alarm sounder which gradually increases in frequency to wake you gently and naturally. No more harsh awakenings!
- Connect the Sunrise System to your own bedside lamp - no bulky built-in lamp
- Gentle imitation sunrise and sunset: sunrise wakes you naturally, sunset gently relaxes you to sleep
- Sunrise and sunset programmable between 15 and 90 minutes
- 7 day programmable alarm time - set the Sunrise System to suit your own personal waking/sleeping pattern
- 12 or 24 hour time display and date or seconds on clear; plain language text display
- Multi-language display
- Optional alarm sounder; volume gradually increases at `wake up` time
- Snooze function - simple to locate
- Nightlight feature
- Security mode, burglar deterrent option – lamp turns on and off at random times
- Dim your reading light to watch television
- Read instruction booklet before use to ensure you benefit from all the features of the Sunrise System
- Dimensions: Length 130mm x Width 110mm x Height 70mm.
- Colour: Silver
- Power Supply: 230V AC 50Hz
- Connecting bedside lamp: Tungsten bulb only - up to 300w 230V
(Right click and `Save Target As...` to download)