A powerful certified organic oil formulated with the latest innovation Glycablend for supple, healthy, radiant skin at any age.
Intensively nourishing, CoQ10 Booster Oil recharges and revitalises skin at a cellular level, boosting collagen and elastin production and protecting against free radical damage. Tamanu, macadamia and black caraway seed oils plus antioxidant co-enzyme Q10 help feed and renew skin.
Glycablend is a potent blend of chia, blueberry, strawberry and pomegranate oils, keeps skin supple and youthful. A seriously addictive addition to any skincare regime, this potent formulation assists super-fast skin recovery, giving dull and lacklustre skin a renewed radiance.
CoQ10 helps firm the skin and minimise fine lines, omega-rich Tamanu Oil extract hydrates and smoothes skin to restore suppleness and elasticity while vitamins A and E promote healthy skin regeneration and repair.
You will notice the difference after just one application; skin feels soothed and refined and is on the road to recovering optimum smoothness and radiance.
- Helps strengthen and enhance the skin`s natural moisture barrier;
- Immediately retexturises so skin feels noticeably softer and appears smoother;
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Helps protect skin from environmental stress.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Cruelty free.
Independent clinical study results!
Independent clinical studies show Trilogy Age Proof CoQ10 Booster Serum is really good, and in just two weeks:
- Boosts skin radiance by 96%*
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 44%*
- 9/10 women reported improved skin radiance, tone and clarity**
* Independent clinical study on 10 women over 2 weeks. Results obtained by expert Clinician’s grading
** Independent clinical study on 10 women over 2 weeks. Results obtained by participant’s self assessment.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.