We are unable to deliver this product outside the UK mainland due to postal restrictions.
Easy to use, pain relief at the "Touch" of a button.
The Touch TENS is simplistic in design, portable, and includes 8 preset programmes specifically designed to provide safe and effective pain relief at the touch of a button.
How TENS works
TENS is a method of natural pain relief used and recommended throughout the world by pain clinics and physiotherapy departments for all types of long term pain.
Not only does TENS reduce your pain, it can also help you to reduce your need for painkillers. TENS is simply a means of stimulating your bodys own natural defences against pain.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) delivers tiny, safe, electrical signals through conductive pads to stimulate the nerves under your skin. These signals act in two ways: They block the transmission of pain signals travelling in nearby nerves, stopping them going through the spinal cord to the brain, and they send their own message to the brain, triggering the release of endorphin - the bodys own natural painkiller.
Key features of the Touch TENS include:
- Program Timer – allows the user to follow a specific treatment plan with ease. Session times of 20, 40 and 60 minutes can be enabled.
- Open Circuit Detection – detects if the electrode pads are not correctly connected to your body, automatically resetting the strength setting to zero, eradicating any sudden changes of intensity if the connection is re-established.
- Comfortable stimulation - provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity.
- Automatic Keypad lock – automatic keypad locking if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings.
- Detachable Belt Clip - enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline.
- 8 Preset Programs - including a Han Stimulation program.
- Easy Start Program Memory - easily return to the last program and setting used.
Some examples of conditions helped by TENS machines are:
Angina, Ankylosing spondylitis, Arthritis, Back Pain, Bell`s Palsy, Bursitis, Dysmenorrhea, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Fibromyalgia, Labour pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Pain, Osteoarthritis, Period Pain, Phantom Limb Pain, Raynauds, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
(Right click and `Save Target As...` to download)