For Sensitive Skin!
Lavera Organic Lip Balm from the Basis Sensitiv range is an established, popular soft lip balm with organic oils and waxes to keep your lips soft and supple.
Organic jojoba oil, organic almond and organic waxes provides long-lasting intensive lip care and protects lips from drying out through the different seasons as well as harsh winter weather.
- Organic Jojoba and Organic Almond Oil are used to soothe lips.
- Helps prevent lips from cracking and keeps them moisturised.
This lip balm is suitable during pregnancy.
Sensitive skin needs special care.
Basis Sensitiv provides essential care products for the whole family. With it`s mild and gentle formulations it is suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
The lavera Guarantee
- 100% free from synthetic preservatives, perfumes, colourants and mineral oil products.
- 100% pure vegetable oils, active plant agents and essences.
- 100% skin mild emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Produced according to either BDIH or NaTrue guidelines for natural cosmetics.
- Against animal testing.
Many lavera products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renew-able raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here