We are unable to deliver this product outside the UK mainland due to postal restrictions.
lavera Organic Body Spa Orange Feeling Deodorant Spray gives you long lasting protection and freshness all day.
Organic Orange extract provides a fruity aromatic fragrance. Other ingredients such as Green Tea, Hop, Lime Blossom, Hamamelis, Lemon balm and Aloe Vera make a perfect, refreshing summer drink but are also part of the effective deodorant formula which gives you a feeling of confidence.
lavera Organic Body Spa Feeling Deodorant Sprays
Long-lasting protection, soothing care and unique fragrances turn this deodorant into something special. High-quality essences bring freshness for the day ahead. From the refreshing combination of Orange and Sea Buckthorn to the gentle fragrance of Wild Rose and warm aromas of Vanilla and Coconut, lavera Body Spa pampers your body, mind and soul – whenever you want. Available in the following fragrances:
The lavera Guarantee
- 100% free from synthetic preservatives, perfumes, colourants and mineral oil products.
- 100% pure vegetable oils, active plant agents and essences.
- 100% skin mild emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Produced according to either BDIH or NaTrue guidelines for natural cosmetics.
- Against animal testing.
Many lavera products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renew-able raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here