lavera Organic Body Spa Honey Moments Eau de Toilette - 30ml
lavera Organic Body Spa Honey Moments Eau de Toilette contains Organic Honey and Organic Oranges providing a comforting feeling and a luxurious fragrance. The very special combination of fragrances in this Eau de Toilette Spray, created by the laverana perfumer in conjunction with a French fragrance manufacturer, provides you with a hint of fresh Oranges laced with warm smelling Honeycomb Oil and the memories of sun rays on your skin.
lavera Organic Body Spa Eau de Toilette`s
Escape to the sensually magnificent world of fragrance. Natural aromas, from invigorating to gently calming, turn every moment into something special, every day. From the refreshing combination of Orange and Sea Buckthorn to the gentle fragrance of Wild Rose and warm aromas of Vanilla and Coconut, lavera Body Spa pampers your body, mind and soul – whenever you want. Available in the following fragrances:
About The lavera Body Spa Range
The pampering power of nature is captured in Body Spa – turning your bathroom into an oasis of well-being. Experience how Organic active ingredients bring new strength and moisturising care to your skin, and enjoy the invigorating fragrance of specially selected natural essences. Leaving you feeling great all over, always. This range consists of:
The lavera Guarantee
- 100% free from synthetic preservatives, perfumes, colourants and mineral oil products.
- 100% pure vegetable oils, active plant agents and essences.
- 100% skin mild emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Produced according to either BDIH or NaTrue guidelines for natural cosmetics.
- Against animal testing.
Many lavera products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products may not be tested on animal.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renew-able raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here