FREE Next Day UK Delivery, Valid UK Warranty & UK Plug!
Free Next Day UK Delivery will be sent by Parcel Force and applies to the UK MAINLAND only (excluding weekends and bank holidays. Also excludes the Channel Islands, IOM and Northern Ireland). Free Next Day Delivery will be automatically selected at checkout.
The Green GS 5000 Elite Juicer is the newest addition to the world’s most reputable line of juice extractors – the Green Star range.
Based on feedback from loyal customers and juice connoisseurs, Tribest, the makers of the Green Star range have come up with a new sleek design, even more effective juice extraction through a revolutionary change to their twin gear technology and a number of other improved features in the design of the new Green Star Elite.
The Green GS 5000 Elite Juicer has raised the bar even further from its competitors bringing a revolutionary change to their already leading Twin Gear technology. Well known for introducing twin gears to juicing with two stages to the juicing process - crushing and pressing, Tribest now reveal Jumbo Twin Gears with 3 stages by adding a mixing stage on the gears.
Inspired by the work of the Gerson Institute dedicated to the healing and prevention of diseases in a natural way, they strongly recommend mixing the pulp from apples and carrots together while juicing. The new Jumbo Twin Gears in the Green Star Elite Juicer allows for the mixing of the pulp so that cell membranes can be easily opened to allow more minerals to be extracted.
This product is also useful for making pate, sorbets and baby food.
New unique 3 stage juicing process
- Stage 1 is the crushing and cutting of veg and fruit, slowly without the damaging heat from centrifugal juicers.
- Stage 2 is the mixing of the pulp so that cell membranes can be easily opened to allow more minerals to be extracted. By adding the mixing stage in between the crushing and pressing stages, juicing soft fruits has also become much easier and more effective.
- Stage 3 is the pressing part of the process. The shape of the gears at the pressing stage is different from the mixing stage and forces the produce against the screen separating the juice from the pulp as hard as possible thus producing a fresher juice with a higher nutritional value.
Indeed, the very fact that the Jumbo Twin Gears are longer than anything else on the market means that produce is being juiced for longer leading to higher yields. Indeed, the Greenstar Elite produces an even higher juice yield than the other Greenstar Juicers which already led the market for juice yield. This is seen clearly by the very dry pulp ejected from the machine at the end of the process.
The Bio-magnets included in the Grenstar range are also included in the Jumbo Twin gears ensuring that the more minerals are “pulled” into the juice and increasing the juice’s bioavailability menaing your body can more effectively absorb and utilize the dissolved minerals.
Other new features of the Green Star Elite:
- New locking mechanism – a new one snap step making it quick and easy to assemble and disassemble the machine.
- Easy Clean up – by combining parts through the new sleek design there are fewer parts than other competitive machines which means less to clean.
- Carrying handle – to allow easier movement of the machine between storage and kitchen worktop.
- Lighter in weight - All Green Star Elite components such as the twin gear housing and outlet casing are now lighter in weight than its predecessors.
Other items included are:
Fine and coarse juicing screens, homogenizing blank, glass pitcher, cleaning brush, outlet adjusting knob, plastic plunger, cleaning brush, drip tray, breadstick set, detailed instruction manualThe Green Star Elite makes easy work of juicing hard root vegetables, soft fruits, wheat grass and everything in between. It also comes with a bread stick maker.
- Dimensions: Length (464mm), Width (175mm), Height (318mm)
- Power: 200w
- Weight (boxed): 13.2kg
- Warranty: 5 years
(Right click and `Save Target As...` to download)