PRIMAVERA Organic Body Oil - Sesame Oil is a nurturing oil which highly regarded and traditionally used in Ayurveda, an Indian method of holistic medicine. Contains calming, warming properties. The oil helps shield skin from environmental stresses and acts as a mild natural sunscreen.
- Ideal for all skin types particularly mature skin.
- Acts as a mild sunscreen too
- Originates from Paraguay and Uganda
- Against Animal Testing
PRIMAVERA Organic Body Oils
Organic, food-grade Body Oils closely resemble the lipid structure of human skin, which makes them extraordinarily easy for the skin to absorb. They are produced using a gentle method of cold pressing that preserves beneficial vitamins, lecithin, unsaturated fatty acids and other active components to nourish skin deeply without leaving an oily residue.
Many PRIMAVERA products are certified by NaTrue as organic cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely organic. Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here
Against Animal Testing
PRIMAVERA is against animal testing. They do not use any ingredients that have been tested on animals and they do not test any of their products on animals. PRIMAVERA is strongly against animal cruelty.
Other Products from PRIMAVERA include: