Best before date is 30th November 2017
PRIMAVERA Organic Face Oil - Camellia Seed Oil is a nurturing seed oil which is known for leaving skin soft and supple, and has a long tradition in Japanese beauty care. Infuses skin with deep hydration. Also improves texture and increases firmness.
- Especially beneficial for dry and sensitive skin, and skin that is prone to allergies.
- Can be diluted with other oils, such as Jojoba or Almond Oil.
- Originates from China
- Against Animal Testing
PRIMAVERA Organic Face Oils
Our organic, food-grade Seed Oils address the special needs of different skin types, making them ideal for individualised face care. Because seeds possess the very essence of life, their oils are exceptionally gentle yet rich in vital nutrients. PRIMAVERA Organic Seed Oils are produced using a gentle method of cold pressing that preserves high levels of poly-unsaturated fatty acids and other vital nutrients that restore moisture without leaving an oily residue.
Many PRIMAVERA products are certified by NaTrue as organic cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely organic. Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here
Against Animal Testing
PRIMAVERA is against animal testing. They do not use any ingredients that have been tested on animals and they do not test any of their products on animals. PRIMAVERA is strongly against animal cruelty.
Other Products from PRIMAVERA include: