Cleanse and Balance - Soft, smooth, completely clean skin.
Trilogy Cream Cleanser is a unique one-step purifying cleanser formulated to soften and smooth the skin while it cleans.
This natural skin care product gently washes away make up (including eye make up) and impurities that can clog pores, without drying skin or disrupting its natural pH level. Nourishing botanical extracts leave skin looking and feeling healthy, fresh and perfectly clean.
Extract of aloe vera hydrates and tones skin while almond, jojoba oils and carrot oils gently soothe and nourish dry or damaged skin. Formulated without surfactants or foaming agents that can dry or irritate skin. Skin feels smoother, softer and beautifully refreshed.
The soothing and rejuvenating properties of jojoba, almond, aloe vera, chamomile and carrot oils gently dissolves make-up and impurities leaving the skin feeling fresh, radiant and pure.
Early morning - clear away impurities that have built up over night. Late evening - clear away natural skin wastes, make up and any traces of moisturiser. Gently removes eye makeup.
Free from: Parabens, silicones, harsh detergents and surfactants, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, bioaccumulating substances, Non GMO derived ingredients.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Against animal testing.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.