PLEASE NOTE: This model replaces the Lumie Desk Lamp in One - Black
The Desk Lamp restores tired and weary energy levels based on research, it also provides a bright light boost to effectively treat the medical condition, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and the winter blues. Just as sunlight naturally makes you feel good in the summer, getting extra bright light in winter when you`re stuck indoors is proven to put you in a better mood, boost alertness and help you to feel more awake and productive.
With a flexible neck, adjustable head and touch-sensitive control dimmer, Lumie Desk Lamp is an extremely versatile light that can be used at home or work as a treatment for SAD and the winter blues, as an energy boost to recharge your batteries or and as a day to day reading light.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Dimensions: H55cm, Head: 29x14cm, Base: 20x20cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Colour: Finished in white gloss for an elegant and modern design
- Light Output: 2,500 lux output at 50cm for effective SAD therapy
- Continuous touch control dimmer
- Removable diffuser for fast treatment
- Typically 30 minutes use
- 96 x blue-enriched white LEDs
- Excellent light for reading and tasks
- Adjustable angle with flexible neck
- Detachable bulb cover for stronger lighting
Banish the Winter Blues with a SAD Lightbox
It has been scientifically proven that low levels of light make many people feel fed-up, tired and less energetic, which helps to explain why lots of people find winters so depressing. So, if you spend part of the year feeling less than your usual bright and active self, then a SAD Light box like the Lumie Desklamp is for you.
For replacement bulbs, wall brackets and stands visit the Light Therapy Accessories Category here