Atrosan Devil`s Claw is a licensed herbal rheumatism product. It is made from extracts of Devil’s Claw herb cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides. It can be used for joint pain and to reduce symptoms of back pain or other rheumatism pains in the shoulders and elbows, or for knee and other joint pains.
Benefits and features of A Vogel Atrosan Devils Claw
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
- Cultivated without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides and fungicides
- Can be used with other medicines
Devil’s claw is the common name of the plant Harpagophytum procumbens. The herb is only found in the wild – but only in the Kalahari desert of Southern Africa and even now, it is a difficult plant to cultivate. The root of Devil’s claw is used in herbal remedies for the treatment of muscle and joint pains, backache and rheumatism.
This product is not suitable for: vegans, lactose intolerance or people with an allergy to starch
Atrosan® Devil`s Claw tablets in-pack leaflet.