NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B3. NADH provides ATP energy to the brain, nerves, muscles and the heart amongst other organs.
- NADH is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B3.
- NADH acts as a reducing agent to donate electrons to the electron transport chain for ATP production.
- One molecule of NADH yields three molecules of ATP.
- NADH yields an increase in the production levels of dopamine and serotonin.
- NADH provides energy to the brain, nerves, muscles and the heart.
- NADH is also the co-factor of more than 1000 enzymes in our bodies.
- Each capsule contains 5mg of NADH - recommended dosage of 1 capsule twice daily.