TERRANOVA Chromium 200mcg Complex is enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. Chromium is an essential nutrient that is depleted from foods by processing and refining.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB is a rich source of complex carbohydrates,fibre, zinc (which is essential for the proper function of chromium in the body), and various other nutrientrs involved in the utilisation of glucose within the body, such as magnesium, vitamins B1 and B2 and niacin.
Pumpkin seeds are one of nature`s most concentrated food sources of zinc and magnesium.
Green Barley Grass
In addition to being a source of chromium, barley grass provides several nutrients including magnesium, vanadium and zinc.
Raw Cacao Nib
Raw cacao contains liberal amounts of chromium,and a remarkably high concentration of magnesium, which works with chromium and also provides vitamins B1, B2 and niacin, which play a role in glucose utilisation.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.