TERRANOVA Magnesium Calcium 2:1 Complex is enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. Maintains healthy bone density, relaxation of muscles and many other functions.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
As well as supplying an abundance of magnesium, rice bran`s nutritional value is phenomenally superior to other brans.
Green Barley Grass
Barley grass contains not only magnesium and calcium, but also several other nutrients such as vitamin K, boron, zinc and vitamin C.
Nettle is an excellent source of both magnesium and calcium, while providing several nutrients i.e. boron, vitamins K and D, silicon, zinc and vitamin C.
Ginger Rhizome & Root
Insufficient digestive activity in the stomach is associated with poor absorption of magnesium and calcium. Ginger`s influence on stomach digestion may facilitate the bioavailability of both minerals.
Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed)
The milk stage of oat seeds provides one of the most soothing and gentle, tonics for supporting the nervous system.
Alfalfa Flower & Leaf
In addition to being a source of vitamin K, magnesium, calcium, boron and isoflavones (which are often used to support bone health), alfalfa also provides vitamin B6, which is needed for the proper utilisation of magnesium.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.