Best before date is 30th June 2017
TERRANOVA Elderberry & Olive Leaf Blend helps supports a healthy immune system. It contains elderberry fruit which has made this a popular product.
Elderberries are a rich source of vitamins A and C, which are crucial in helping the body maintain optimal health.
Olive leaf exhibits considerable immune supportive and antimicrobial activity, warranting its common use in assisting the body`s ability to combat bacteria, viruses and yeast/fungi.
Elderflower may help encourage bronchial secretions and perspiration.
The activity of ginger root against various infective microbes is well established. Ginger`s warming properties and its common use in supporting healthy sinus function and combating nausea make it a versatile tool in cold season.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.