Trilogy Smooth & Nourish Shampoo is a gentle cleansing action with detergent-free foaming action derived from coconut oil. Restores shine and moisture whilst strengthening and protecting.
Antioxidant and protein rich Keracyn from artichoke protects by coating the hair shaft with a restorative botanical shield – ideal for colour treated or heat damaged hair. Aloe vera gently cleanses while super nourishing coconut and camellia add shine. Horsetail moisturises and rosehip conditions for healthy hair and scalp.
For best results follow with Smooth & Nourish Conditioner.
Trilogy products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.