Cleanse and Balance - Soft, smooth, completely clean skin.
Trilogy Cream Cleanser is a unique one-step purifying cleanser formulated to soften and smooth the skin while it cleans.
This natural skin care product gently washes away make up (including eye make up) and impurities that can clog pores, without drying skin or disrupting its natural pH level. Nourishing botanical extracts leave skin looking and feeling healthy, fresh and perfectly clean.
Rosehip and evening primrose oils provide the skin with vital essential fatty acids and protective vitamins and antioxidants to help promote and maintain healthy skin.
Extract of aloe vera hydrates and tones skin while almond, jojoba oils and carrot oils gently soothe and nourish dry or damaged skin. Formulated without surfactants or foaming agents that can dry or irritate skin. Skin feels smoother, softer and beautifully refreshed.
The soothing and rejuvenating properties of jojoba, almond, aloe vera, chamomile and carrot oils gently dissolves make-up and impurities leaving the skin feeling fresh, radiant and pure.
Also available in 200ml.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.