TERRANOVA Vitamin B12 500mcg Complex is a nutrient including stabilised rice bran and plant sources such as parsley leaf and dandelion leaf.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB is a major nutritional source of B-vitamins, various active B-vitamin metabolites and other nutrients that support the function and/or bioavailability of B-vitamins (such as magnesium and zinc) as well as nutrients often depleted during different types of stress (such as potassium, zinc, and iron).
Parsley provides various nutrients which support B-vitamin function and metabolism, as well as being a source of folate, iron and vitamin C, which are required along with B12 in haemoglobin formation.
Dandelion leaves are another plant source of B-vitamins and B-vitamin-supportive nutrients, as well as being a source of iron, which interacts with B12 in haemoglobin formation.
Beet Root Juice & Greens
Beet root is especially rich in folate and also provides iron, both of which are required along with B12 for haemoglobin formation.
Ginger may support the healthy release of gastric juice, which carries intrinsic factor (the compound needed for the intestinal absorption of B12).
Like ginger, gentian may also support the healthy release of gastric juice, which carries intrinsic factor (the compound needed for the intestinal absorption of B12).
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.