1. Insert the AC adaptor into base of unit and connect to the mains.
2. Remove the cover by twisting anti-clockwise.
3. Fill the water tank with ordinary tap water. Please take care not to exceed the maximum water level line. Note: do not attempt to fill the unit with water whilst it is switched on.
4. Add 3-5 drops of your favourite fragrance or essential oil to the water.
5. Replace the cover by twisting in a clock-wise direction. Do not attempt to use the aroma diffuser without replacing the cover.
6. Once the mains supply is switched on, press the mist button once. This will turn the mist function on. (Red light will be visible). Note: if there is an insufficient amount of water in the tank, the unit will turn off immediately, even if the power supply is connected.
7. To turn on the 30 second intermittent mist setting, press the mist button once more. (Green light will be visible). Whilst in this mode, the mist will go on and off every 30 seconds.
8. Press the mist button once more to turn off the mist completely (no light is visible).
9. To turn on the colour changing mood lighting, press the light button once.
10. To change the LED light and set it on one colour, keep pressing the light button until you have reached the colour you would like. (Aroma diffuser will now stay on set colour).
11. To turn off the light you must keep pressing the light button until you have reached no light option.
Note: When not in use, empty the water from the tank and clean using a swab or cloth.
(Right click and `Save Target As...` to download)