Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, panthenol, hydroxethyl cellulose, xanthane gum, peppermint oil, sodium benzoate, spiraea ulmaria extract, potassium sorbate, mentha virdis (spearmint) leaf oil, niacin, thiamine hcl, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil, pyridoxine, riboflavin, biotin.
* Certified Organic
All ingredients must meet John Masters` strict guidelines.
- No sodium laurel sulphate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs.
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism).
- No petro-chemicals.
- No animal testing.
- No artificial colours, fragrances or fillers.
- Ingredients must be as organic as possible.
- All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible.
- All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils.
- All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils.
- All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin.
- All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner(wild-crafted).
- All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible.
- Fair-Trade ingredients must be used when possible.