We are unable to deliver this product outside the UK.
John Masters Organics Hair Sculpting Clay Medium Hold is made from a unique blend of 3 different natural clays, 3 organic essential oils and organic beeswax. Restores moisture and detoxifies the hair while providing a touchable, workable hold. Easily style and shape hair any way you want, from an edgy, spikey look to defining curls and waves. Gives any hairstyle a cool, matte finish.
Benefits of Hair Sculpting Clay
- Provides and maintains a flexible shape and texture.
- Protects from blow dryers, flat-irons & curling irons.
- Absorbs excess oil from hair shaft.
- Tames frizz and helps create thicker, fuller-looking hair.
- Bentonite, kaolin & diatomaceous earth clays – absorb excess oil while providing a flexible hold; help to add volume & thicken hair.
- Beeswax – natural holding material, great alternative to petroleum-based ingredients.
- Sunflower seed oil – antioxidant properties; retains moisture; protects hair and scalp.
- Lemon and peppermint oils – regulate excess oil production in the hair and scalp.
John Masters Organics
Caring about yourself and caring about the earth don`t have to be mutually exclusive. For over 15 years, this has been the guiding force in creating Super Natural Beauty for your hair and your skin.
John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics.
We only get one body, and we only get one planet. Why not treat them both with the utmost care?
You will never see artificial colours or fragrances in the ingredients. In addition, all of the John Masters Organics packaging uses the minimal amount of ink possible and is printed on 100% recycled and unbleached paper.
By creating products that are biodegradable and packaging that is recyclable, you can rest easy knowing that what you put into the earth is as clean as Mother Nature intended it to be. Always natural, always earth-friendly, and always with your beauty and health in mind.