Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Weleda Hayfever Relief Oromucosal spray if;
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever or are wheezing.
- You have a history of asthma or other respiratory conditions.
Do not take this product if you are under 12 years of age or allergic to any of the active ingredients or ethanol (alcohol).
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years:
- For oral use only.
- Hold the spray upright, a few centimetres from your mouth.
- Open your mouth and apply 1 or 2 metered sprays into the mouth up to 3 times daily.
- Change the site of application each time to minimise any potential irritation.
- Administration to children aged 12 to 18 years should be supervised by an adult.
- Do not swallow.
- Ideally doses should be taken half an hour before or half and hour after food or drink.
- Do not spray into the throat or eyes.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.