Valid UK Warranty & UK Plug!
Tribest Sedona Combo Rawfood Dehydrator is equipped with a Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST). TST enables the machine to be set to dry at a higher temperature for the first few hours then automatically lowers to a raw temperature to finish off the dehydration process. This allows for a faster dehydration time while still preserving precious enzymes.
It is a nine tray, digital food dehydrator that accurately and efficiently distributes heated air to dry foods better and much more evenly when compared to competitor`s food dehydrators. The Sedona is the only dehydrator which offers an all-digital control panel to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated. It is also the only dehydrator with an over heat protection feature to ensure it never goes above the temperature at which you set.
The only dehydrator that is completely BPA-free, including the black casing, plastic trays, mesh sheets and drying sheets.
Dual Fan Technology
Sedona is the first dehydrator to offer a total of 600 watts using two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two fan-heater-sets, which can be set to operate independently or simultaneously, giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favourite dehydrated recipes at once. Because Sedona can be set using only one fan-heater-set (one fan with heating-coil and heat sensor), less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favourite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly throughout Sedona. Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan- heater-set within its own chamber - designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process.
- On/Off Switch – Easily switch Sedona on and off without having to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and preventing electric shock or damage to Sedona.
- Temperature Display Mode – The digital temperature display panel displays your desired temperature in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C) degrees. The blinking glyph next to the temperature display reading identifies which heating coil is active.
- Quiet Operation - The already extremely quiet fans can be set to night mode to reduce noise even further during the night.
- Energy Efficient - Sedona efficiently and evenly distributes heated air utilizing Dual Fan Technology controlled digitally for optimum performance. Each fan-heater-set can be used independently to dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favourite dehydrated recipes; using less energy when compared to dehydrating nine trays with both fans at full capacity.
- Over Heat Protection Feature - The only dehydrator with an over heat protection feature which ensures that it will never go above the temperature at which you set it.
- Glass Window - Unique to the Sedona, its glass window enables you to easily monitor the dehydrating process for uninterrupted dehydrating.
- Digital Temperature Control – Because the heated air from each fan-heater-set is monitored by its own heat sensor, temperature can be easily adjusted to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
- Dual Fan Technology - Two digitally controlled fans divide the unit into two drying chambers so that it can either be used at its full or half capacity - choose to dehydrate four, five or nine trays of food at a time.
- Electronic Digital Display - Accurately set to your preferred temperature between 85 ºF and 155 ºF (30 ºC and 68 ºC). The timer can be set for up to 99 hours or on continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted dehydrating.
- Digital Timer - Adjust the digital timer to dehydration times up to 99 hours or set Sedona to continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted operation.
- Compact Design – Sized identically to replace most microwave oven space designs.
- Air Vents – Sedona is designed with multiple air vents to allow for both even and efficient air flow and circulation of heated air.
- Crumb tray - Keep the inside of your Sedona Combo in pristine condition with this easy to clean crumb catcher.
Includes 3 Reusable Fabricated Teflon Drying Sheets
From fruit leather to raw cookies, the reusable drying sheet is food safe, BPA free and can be used as a flat non-stick surface to create your favourite dried food recipes inside the Sedona Dehydrator. It`s flexible and easy to use. Designed to be used with the open tray to create a level surface, place one sheet inside the open tray and add your ingredients to the sheet.
- Power: 600 Watts.
- Dimensions: 35.6cm Height x 43.2cm Width x 50.8cm Depth.
- Weight: 14.5kg.
- Warranty: 5 years.