BioCare Vitamin B1 - Thiamine is a water-soluble B vitamin normally found in beef, pork, beans and whole grain products. Inadequate calorie or nutritional dietary intake may lead to a need for thiamine.
Research has shown that excessive alcohol consumption and drug abuse depletes the body`s thiamine levels, creating a shortfall of this essential B vitamin. Inadequate calorie or nutritional dietary intake may also lead to a need for thiamine.
Features of Vitamin B1:
- Vitamin B1 helps to maintain the function of the nervous system, muscles and the heart;
- Vitamin B1 helps to keep mucus membranes healthy;
- Vitamin B1 promotes growth and development;
- Vitamin B1 is needed in cases of alcohol or drug abuse;
- A deficiency of vitamin B1 in the diet can lead to Beriberi;
- May be useful for low energy levels and dealing with the pressures of a modern lifestyle;
- May help support appetite and mental alertness;
- Yeast free.