Vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin, is composed of a group of compounds called tocopherols. Vitamin E`s name `tocopherol` is derived from the Greek word for childbirth due to its beneficial effects on fertility. There are seven forms of naturally occurring tocopherols of which d-alpha tocopherol is the most potent.
Vitamin E is micellised into small droplets by BioCare`s unique MicroCell process for enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
Features of MicroCell Vitamin E 300:
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps neutralise free radicals;
- Vitamin E is required for a healthy heart and circulation and may help to increase High Density Lipoproteins (HDLs);
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system by promoting white cell resistance;
- Vitamin E supports connective tissue and is required for new skin growth;
- Vitamin E is required for the function of the sex organs;
- Vitamin E maintains healthy blood vessels and reduces oxygen requirements in muscle tissue;
- Presented as micellised water soluble vitamin E to enhance absorption;
- Provided in a light-protective chlorophyll vegetable capsule to enhance stability against ultraviolet light.