A highly absorbed general source of 100mg magnesium. Absorption of magnesium may differ enormously from one individual to another. Complexing magnesium to EAP Complex creates an organic magnesium compound and may be particularly suited to people who have difficulty absorbing or who are sensitive to magnesium supplementation.
Ethanolamine Phosphate ester (EAP2) is also referred to as vitamin M1. German physician Dr. Hans Nieper considers EAP as an important transporter of minerals in the body.
Features of Magnesium EAP Complex:
- Magnesium is needed for cardiovascular health;
- Magnesium is required to support liver function;
- Magnesium is important in skeletal structure and is central to energy production;
- Magnesium supports the absorption and retention of calcium;
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones;
- EAP Complex helps optimise the transportation of magnesium within the body;
- Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor magnesium status.