Zinc Ascorbate, like most mineral ascorbates, has a high absorption rate, so that smaller amounts provide effective supplementation. Zinc Ascorbate is especially useful for immune support.
Features of Zinc Ascorbate:
- Zinc is necessary for maintaining the sense of taste and smell;
- Zinc is required for the formation and activity of insulin;
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral and is essential for many enzymatic processes;
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal as well as for the maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth;
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver;
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and brain function in the growing foetus;
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is essential for the maintenance of a healthy immune system;
- Suitable for individuals with malabsorption and poor zinc status.