Mycopryl 680 combines caprylic acid, calcium and magnesium to provide a high strength gastrointestinal formulation.
Caprylic acid helps maintain balance of healthy intestinal microflora. Mycopryl 680 also provides a source of calcium and magnesium.
Features of Mycopryl 680:
- Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil;
- Caprylic acid helps maintain balance of healthy intestinal microflora;
- Provides a source of calcium and magnesium;
- Mycopryl is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.