Phyto-plankton is the basis of the food chain and is the first organism to convert sunlight, heat, water and minerals into the substance of life. Phyto-plankton produces a highly nutritious food without contaminants. Phyto-plankton provides approximately 60% digestible protein.
Features of Sea Plasma:
- Phyto-plankton is a highly nutritious food containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids;
- Chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants and phyto-plankton, is an ideal adjunct to support an elimination diet;
- Sea Plasma is an ideal adjunct during breastfeeding when nutrient requirements are increased;
- Weight for weight, Sea Plasma provides more beta carotene than carrots - ten grams of phyto-plankton provides over 23,000i.u.;
- A natural source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), vitamin B12 and trace minerals - ten grams of phyto-plankton contains 20-30µg of vitamin B12;
- Phyto-plankton contains trace amounts of vitamins B3, B5, B6, E, biotin, inositol and folic acid;
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and shelf-life of ingredients;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.