MSM Plus is a combination of MSM, Glucosamine and B6 to support joint and skeletal health.
Methyl sulphonyl methane (M.S.M.) is a natural substance that is found in sulphur bearing foods and naturally occurs in the human body. In its natural form, M.S.M. is a small sulphur containing compound that the body produces via a chain of natural biochemical reactions.
M.S.M. is incorporated into the amino acids, cysteine and methionine, which are involved in the protection of sensitive tissues from excess oxidation responsible for premature ageing.
Glucosamine hydrochloride is an amino sugar that occurs naturally in the human body. It forms an important substrate in the connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and the musculoskeletal system.
Features of M.S.M. Plus:
- M.S.M. helps to support impulses along nerve fibres;
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid,
connective tissues, ligaments and tendons;
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts;
- Vitamin B6 is essential for cellular repair and growth;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans;