Vitasorb Folic acid is a liquid folic acid preparation incorporating BioCare`s Vitasorb process for maximising absorption efficiency.
Vitasorb Folic Acid is absorbed efficiently and can be taken in much lower doses.
Vitasorb vitamins can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk. The Vitasorb range is formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
Features of Vitasorb Folic Acid:
- Folic acid is required both prior to and during pregnancy and helps regulate cell growth in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Folic acid is essential for the growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells;
- Folic acid is involved in the function of RNA and DNA during protein synthesis;
- Folic acid helps support histamine levels in the body;
- Folic acid is essential in supporting the function of the nervous system;
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets;
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties;
- Detergent and surfactant free;
- Suitable for the elderly.
Drop Sizes + Number of Drops
|Bottle Size||Drop Size||Drops Per Daily Intake||Number Of Drops Per Bottle||Days Supply