• Pound
  • Euro
  • Dollar
Quick Links


0 Items

Jarrow Formulas Tribulus Complex - 60 Tablets

Double Reward Points Today - Hurry, Ends Soon!

£29.42 Was £32.69 saving you 10% 294 reward points

Free UK delivery

In stock -This product will ship on Monday if ordered today.

Add to basket

100% Secure Shopping

Multi-buy discounts
Buy 2+ Buy 3+ Buy 5+
5% off7% off10% off

Vegan  Vegetarian 

G   W   S   D  

Product code: 8778


New Brand!

Jarrow Formulas Tribulus Complex is a blend of standardised Ayurvedic extracts used by athletes to enhance energy and post-exercise recuperation. Tribulus, also known as puncture vine, contains 45% steroidal saponins.

Sensoril Ashwagandha and Rhodiola extracts are adaptogens that support endurance. Andrograph extract contains andrographolides, which are substances that support immune function and counter physical stress. Green Tea Extract (50% polyphenols) is added to support the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels.


60 Tablets

Contents: Per Tablet
Tribulus extract (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit) (45% saponins) 500mg
Sensoril Ashwaghanda extract (Withania somnifera) (leaf) 100mg
Andrograph extract (Andrographis paniculata) 100mg
Rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (5% total rosavins) 50mg
Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (50% polyphenols) 50mg


Tribulus extract (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit) (45% saponins), Sensoril Ashwaghanda extract (Withania somnifera) (leaf), Andrograph extract (Andrographis paniculata), Rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (5% total rosavins), Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (50% polyphenols), cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and a food grade coating.


Take 1 tablet per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.


  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Store in a cool, dry place.


  • If you have a medical condition (especially kidney dysfunction), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.


Below are reviews of Jarrow Formulas Tribulus Complex - 60 Tablets by bodykind customers. If you have tried this product we'd love to hear what you think so please leave a review.

Leave a review

Questions & Answers

Below are questions that bodykind customers have asked us about this product. If you want to know more about this product please don't hesitate to ask us a question.

Ask us a question

Back to top