Natures Own Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, is a food-state, yeast-free vitamin supplement beneficially combined in a probiotic base in which it naturally occurs. The probiotic species used (lactobacillus bulgaricus) is a native inhibitant of the human G.I tract. Vitamin B6, also sometimes known as Pyridoxine, is water-soluble and therefore not stored in your body. If not used, it is excreted within 8 hours after ingestion, so, like all the other B vitamins, it needs to be replaced by whole foods or supplements.
What does it do?
- It may support digestion of protein;
- It may help to balance sex hormones;
- It may help support a healthy nervous system;
- It may help support the proper functioning of more than 60 enzymes;
- It is essential for normal RNA, DNA and amino acid synthesis;
- It may help support energy levels;
- It may help support the release of glycogen from the liver and muscles;
- It is required for the proper absorption of vitamin B12;
- It is required for the production of hydrochloric acid and magnesium;
- It may help support skin health;
Why might you choose to take extra Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)?
- If you consume a diet high in processed foods;
- If you lead a busy and hectic lifestyle;
Why Nature`s Own?
Nature`s Own Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions;
- are suitable for vegetarians;