Natures Own PABA (Para-Amino-Benzoic Acid) is closely associated with the Vitamin B-Complex. Para-Amino-Benzoic Acid is water-soluble and considered unique, in that it is “a vitamin within a vitamin”, occurring in combination with folic acid.
PABA provides a role in:
- Can contribute to healthy skin
- Helps form Folic Acid
- Can aid in the assimilation of vitamin B5
- Nature’s Own PABA is beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- This Food State supplement comprises 50mg of Para Amino Benzoic Acid per tablet
- Food State PABA is beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus a friendly probiotic species that is a native inhabitant of the human GI tract
- This supplement is suitable for Vegetarians and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Food State Benefits
Natures Own uniquely provide nutrients in the same form as those in food - Food State supplements - supplements that present vitamins and minerals in a format as close as possible to the foods where those micronutrients naturally occur.
Why Nature`s Own?
Nature`s Own PABA supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.