Magnesium promotes the absorption of minerals such as calcium and potassium, is essential for the proper function of the nervous system and muscles, and helps utilise B vitamins.
Magnesium is an essential mineral and accounts for about 0.05% of the body`s total weight. It plays a key part in the health of the human body.
What does it do?
- It promotes healthy muscles;
- It is involved with several hundred enzymatic reactions connected with energy and cardiovascular production;
- It helps to regulate acid/alkali balance;
- It works with calcium to aid strong teeth and bones;
- It promotes absorption and metabolism of vitamin C and the minerals calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium;
Why might you choose to take extra Magnesium?
The following factors either inhibit your absorption of or increase your loss of magnesium:
- A diet high in refined carbohydrates;
- Consumption of large quantities of tea, coffee, alcohol or table salt;
- Calcium supplementation;
Why Nature`s Own?
- Nature`s Own Magnesium supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- They do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- They have no known allergic reactions;
- They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.