The BeYou Menstrual Cup holds up to three tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours so you can forget about your period during the day and night.
BeYou`s Menstrual Cup lasts for years, not hours - cutting down on waste and monthly cost.
Made with 100% soft, medical-grade silicone, with no hazardous chemicals, BPA, Latex, or Dye.
We recommend using the Large cup if you are 26 years old and over OR have given birth vaginally at any age.
If you are 25 or under and have not given birth vaginally, we recommend the Medium Menstrual Cup.
Say hello to pad-free periods with the super-soft, leak-free BeYou Cup.
There are two BeYou sizes available. The size depends on your age and childbirth history.
|Had children?||25 or under||Over 25 years|
|Yes, by caesarean||Medium||Large|
BeYou is not just about creating science-backed, innovative natural products; its a means to empower through positivity and unity. In a world that is increasingly focused on what makes us different, its easy to forget just how much we have in common. Together, we can help understand each other and make a lasting difference for generations to come!
100% Medical Grade Silicone
BeYou Menstrual Cup - Large
Also contains a Carry Bag + Tips & Poster
1. Thoroughly wash hands before inserting the cup
2. Take your time and practice using your cup until you feel comfortable
3. Fold the cup in half so it creates a C shape
4. Try to relax and insert the curved edge of the folded cup into your vagina with the same method as a tampon
5. The cup should sit lower than a tampon inside your vagina, but should feel comfortable, with the stem fully inside
6. Once the cup is inside, it will open and create a light suction. This is how the cup prevents leaks
7. You can use your finger to check it is fully unfolded. You can twist the cup if you need to.
8. The cup can be used for up to 12 hours, but you can empty your cup when you feel you need to. We recommend changing the cup every 4-8 hours
9. To remove the cup, relax the pelvic floor muscles, insert a forefinger and thumb inside and take hold of the base of the cup
10. Pinch the cup to release the suction and take it out making sure to keep the cup pointing upwards
11. Empty the contents of your cup into the toilet and rinse under cold water
12. Reinsert cup if needed.
Cleaning your cup:
Before using your cup for the time make sure to sanitise it. You can do this via one of the following methods:
1. Boil the menstrual cup in a saucepan for 10 minutes.
2. Place in a microwaveable container, submerged in water for 5 minutes in the microwave. Do not cover the container.
Leave the cup to cool down and then pat dry before using it. Sanitise the cup in between cycles. We recommend cleaning your cup with cold water and the BeYou Foaming Menstrual Cup Cleanser.
Orders are typically dispatched within 1 working day, and usually the same day if ordered before 4pm (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday.
An estimated date of delivery will be included in the email we send to confirm dispatch. Along with the courier service and tracking details.
If you live in the UK we include a returns label so you can return any product to us, completely free of charge, within 30 days.
And we will refund you in full, with no quibbles whatsoever.
Is our no.1 priority. If you are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can call us free on:
+44 161 974 0066 (Outside the UK)
Lines are open:
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (GMT/BST)
Sun 9am - 4pm (GMT/BST)