Supercharged Chocolate Ice Lollies for an Antioxidant Boost
Enjoy a guilt-free, delicious and nutritious chocolatey treat with these mouth-watering chocolate ice lollies!
Indulge in these irresistible chocolate ice lollies from Aduna, a healthier yet delicious alternative to shop-bought lollies. Chocolatey, vegan-friendly, and packed with antioxidants and fibre, these lollies are a winning treat.
Packed with antioxidants and essential minerals
Aduna Super-Cacao Powder is bursting with antioxidants that protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals. It is scientifically proven to support heart health thanks to its high flavanol content.
Rich in mood-boosting compounds, protein, fibre and a good source of essential minerals like iron, magnesium and potassium, it supports a wide range of benefits from skin health to reduced anxiety.
Rich in dietary fibre
Dates and bananas are rich in dietary fibre, aiding digestion and promoting a healthy gut. They add natural sweetness to the lollies without the need for refined sugar.
Source of healthy fats and plant-based protein
Peanut butter is a good source of healthy fats and plant-based protein, helping you feel fuller for longer and providing sustained energy.
- 4 x tbsp Aduna Super-Cacao powder
- 350ml hazelnut milk
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 x tbsp peanut butter
- 2 small bananas
To decorate (optional):
- Melted dark chocolate
- Crushed nuts
- Desiccated coconut
- Blend all the ingredients together until you achieve a smooth chocolate mixture.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into ice lolly moulds.
- Transfer the moulds to the freezer and allow them to set for 2-4 hours (remember to add your lolly sticks first!).
- Once the lollies are fully frozen, remove them from the moulds and decorate them with your choice of toppings.
- You can drizzle with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with crushed nuts, desiccated coconut and raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!