- Inspect the gel pack at regular intervals. Discard if punctured, worn or damaged.
- Clean only in accordance with the manufacturer`s instructions.
- This product can cause burns, avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin.
- Take care when removing from microwave oven as the product may be hot.
- For microwave use only.
- Do not overheat, overheating may cause damage or destroy the product.
- Do not ingest contents.
- For adult use only.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months due to the risk of overheating.
- External use only.
- Do not apply on sensitive skin and/or open wounds.
- The heating of the gel pack should only be carried out by an adult.
- Do not leave unattended while heating.
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant.
- Not suitable for persons insensitive to heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before re-heating.
- Gel bead filling contains a non-toxic, pliable mix of water and glycerin.
- Backing: 100% polyester. Front: 100% PVC.
- Surface clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Store in a clean and dry environment.
Gel Bead Composition:
Glycerin 25%, Water 69.9%, Sodium Polyacrylate 5%, Oil 0.1%.