A revitalising blend of dried organic fermented barley, oat, wheat and alfalfa grasses, combined with algae and carefully selected spices, vegetables and seeds.
High in fibre and protein, Beyond Greens blend provides greens from 10 different organic sources, including 4 fermented grasses and digestive herbs, and it also includes a source of naturally occurring Vitamin B12 and Iodine to support the skin and immune system.
Why do we need greens?
- Almost every health problem benefits from the use of green foods
- Greens are our greatest source of antioxidants
- Provide fibre and if raw, provide digestive enzymes as well as prebiotics
- Provide phytonutrients
- Manufacture the vitamins that are essential to life
Beyond Greens consumption
Each 8g scoop provides 3g of fibre, 3.4mg of iron, 48mg of calcium, 2g of protein and is considered two servings of organic vegetables. Beyond Greens provides all of the benefits of juicing vegetables without all of the sugar.
Beyond Greens comes in powder form and blends quickly and easily into food and drink – making it great for people on the go who need an instant, nutritious boost or a quick pick-me-up snack.
The blend of certified organic greens includes: fermented grasses, green vegetables, superfood algae and seaweeds.
- Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Iodine and Vitamin B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, and Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Include nutritious digestive herbs, fibre and protein
- The equivalent of 33g of raw, fresh greens goes in to the making of each 8g serving
- Each 8g tablespoon provides 3g (12% DV) of fibre, 10% DV vitamin C, 20% DV of iron and 2g of protein
- Packaged in a re-sealable zip lock pouch for convenience and freshness
- Provides all of the benefits of juicing vegetables without all the sugar
- An easy and convenient way to incorporate greens into any diet
- Add Beyond Greens to water and smoothies or bake with to add an additional boost of greens to virtually any recipe
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Soy Free
Udo`s Choice was developed by Dr Udo Erasmus, an industry expert in healthy fats and nutrition.
With over 30 years of experience and dedication to health education and production excellence, Udo’s Choice has one mission – to provide customers with the best and most effective health support in the world.
The Udo`s Choice range tackles four of the most neglected areas of nutrition in typical diets – essential ‘healthy’ fats, greens, microbiotics and digestive enzymes.