Triple Magnesium Complex is an advanced blend of fully reacted magnesium citrate, taurate and bisglycinate chelate, formulated to optimise bioavailability and improve absorption of this important mineral, helping you to meet your daily nutritional needs.
These magnesium forms are able to cross the blood/brain barrier and ensure higher bioavailability to the body and brain. Taking multiple forms of magnesium increases the amount of magnesium absorbed, as this utilises multiple magnesium uptake pathways and together with split dosing 3 times daily, avoids exceeding the rate at which each form of magnesium can be absorbed.
- Advanced Triple Action Magnesium Blend: Combining magnesium citrate, taurate and bisglycinate enhances magnesium absorption by utilising multiple magnesium uptake pathways, avoiding saturation.
- Fully Reacted Formula: Only fully reacted (not buffered) magnesium forms are free from poorly absorbed magnesium oxide. The enhanced solubility of these fully reacted magnesium forms optimises absorption potential.
- Beneficial Carriers: Taurine, glycine and citric acid are highly effective carriers for magnesium and offer their own benefits.
- Multiple Health Benefits: Magnesium supports normal energy release, muscle function, electrolyte balance, nervous system function and normal psychological function.
- Split Dosing for Enhanced Uptake: Magnesium absorption is significantly improved by taking smaller doses at intervals throughout the day.
- Ideal Daily Dose: It’s not about how much you take, but how much you retain. Excess magnesium cannot be absorbed and stored, so taking excessive amounts, especially in one dose, is simply a waste of money.
- Gentle on the Stomach: Unlike blended magnesium forms that contain magnesium oxide, fully reacted magnesium citrate does not loosen stools!
Igennus Healthcare Nutrition manufacture premium science-based supplements. Their best-selling pure EPA omega-3 supplements are popular for mood balance, heart health & children`s development.
A family-run company currently based in Cambridge, co-founder Dr Jav Nazemi, his wife and two daughters are all involved in the daily operations of the company. In turn, this ensures it feels more like an extended family rather than a business. Their team is completely focused on, and hugely passionate about health and optimum nutrition. And they`re here to help you on your journey.