This nutty tasting, unrefined, cholesterol-free 100% Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil is rich in the Omega 3 essential fatty acid (EFA), alpha-linolenic acid - typically 50-65%. It also provides the omega 6 EFA linoleic acid and oleic acid, the Omega 9 monounsaturated fatty acid (FA).
- Alpha-linolenic acid converts to EPA and DHA, important for healthy heart, arteries, brain and flexible joints.
- Linoleic acid converts to gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), important for healthy hormone balance, skin, circulation, nerve function and immunity.
- Oleic acid supports cardiovascular health and may be necessary for healthy immune system functioning.
This Flax Seed Oil used in this product is made form 100% certified organic Flax seeds, cold-pressed and filtered to produce beautiful golden oil. Flax Seed Oil naturally contains mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) especially gamma Tocopherol and gamma and alpha Tocotrienols.
Packaged in specially-made opaque, recyclable PET bottles, which help protect the oil against harmful UV light and oxygen.
Omega Excellence Organic Flax Seed Oil:
- Richest-known plant source of alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3 EFA);
- Good source of linoleic acid (Omega 6 EFA) and oleic acid (Omega 9 FA);
- Supports energy metabolism, flexible joints and healthy skin, heart, arteries, circulation, brain, hormone balance, nerve function, and immunity;
- Certified organic, cold pressed, unrefined;
- Packaged in light and oxygen-protective bottles.
CONTAINS NO added sugar, salt, starch, soya, yeast, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.