All Lumie products are supplied with a UK plug only.
The Lumie Bedbug provides optimal lighting for bedtime and during the night, preparing your child for sleep and minimising disruption to their natural night-time rhythms. This helps ensure calm bedtimes and good nights.
The low-blue/white light is perfect for bedtime and reading stories whilst creating a calm, non-stimulating environment that prepares your child for sleep.
How does the Lumie Bedbug work?
To provide a gentle transition to night and further promote your child`s natural sleep response, the Lumie Bedbug’s light gradually fades to mimic the colours of a real sunset
The optional nightlight offers a reassuring glow when your child stirs and enough light for feeding, changing, and tucking in without using the part of the light spectrum that triggers wakefulness - helping you both slip easily back to sleep.
- Fully adjustable bedside lighting
- Low-blue light (white light with very low levels of blue) to avoid stimulation during the bedtime routine
- 15-minute sunset for a gradual transition to night
- Two sunset options: fade-to-off or fade-to-nightlight
- Non-alerting orange nightlight with a reassuring glow (two light intensity options)
- Smooth and silent light control to check on your child without disturbing them
- 3 year warranty