Together Health’s vegan, plant-based Vitamin D3 gets its power from lichen. The lichen is sustainably sourced from North America, where it thrives in remote, cool, mountainous climates with pure, clean air. It’s a small and unique organic species that contains a plant-based source of vitamin D3.
This plant-based, vegan, vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred active form. This means it’s easily absorbed, and Together Health have also added a base of coconut oil to kickstart D3 absorption and assimilation of this essential, fat-soluble vitamin.
- 1000iu of plant source vitamin D3
- From sustainably harvested, wild-grown lichen
- In a base of coconut oil for improved absorption
- Certified vegan & Cruelty-free
- Free-from pesticides and herbicides
- No artificial additives, preservatives or processing aids
- Independently tested safe for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs
- Pregnancy safe
- Gentle on the stomach
- Made in the UK
- Manufactured to ISO/GMP/BRC accreditation
- 100% plant-based vegicap may be split and powder mixed with food or drink
Together was created out of a love for clean and effective nutrition, transparent sourcing, minimal environmental impact and helping others be well. They are family and friends owned, allowing them to look beyond the commercial and instead at what is best for their customers.
Together’s packaging is made in Britain, completely plastic-free, made from renewable resources and is home compostable. They are certified Carbon Neutral. Together also support Vitamin Angels UK – a charity that provides nutritional support to deprived mothers and children in hard-to-reach communities throughout the UK and around the world.