Together’s plant-based Vitamin D3 is produced from lichen grown in North America, where it thrives in cool, remote mountainous climates with clean and pure air. It’s a small and unique organic species that contains the only plant-based source of vitamin D3.
This plant-based vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred active form. This means it’s easily absorbed, and the base of coconut oil further enhances D3 absorption and assimilation of this essential, fat-soluble vitamin.
Together’s lichen is sourced from a designated and sustainable growing site where lichen is allowed to fully regrow in areas that have been harvested. Most D3 supplements come from fish oils or sheep lanolin, making them unsuitable for vegans or vegetarians.
- 1000iu active Vitamin D3
- Sustainably harvested from wild-grown lichen
- In a base of coconut oil for improved absorption
- Certified vegan
- Free-from pesticides and herbicides
- No artificial additives, preservatives or processing aids
- Independently tested safe for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs
- Pregnancy safe
- Gentle on the stomach
- Made in the UK
- Manufactured to ISO/GMP/BRC accreditation
- 100% plant-based vegicap may be split and powder mixed with food or drink
Together was created out of a love for clean and effective nutrition, transparent sourcing, minimal environmental impact and helping others be well. They are family and friends owned, allowing them to look beyond the commercial and instead at what is best for their customers.
Together’s packaging is made in Britain, completely plastic-free, made from renewable resources and is home compostable. They are certified Carbon Neutral. Together also support Vitamin Angels UK – a charity that provides nutritional support to deprived mothers and children in hard-to-reach communities throughout the UK and around the world.