A pure glutamine powder to provide intensive supplementary support of this amino acid.
Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the human body and can be found in the blood and tissues such as skeletal muscle. It underpins a wide range of functions including providing antioxidant support, playing a role in the immune system, tissue growth and kidney and brain function.
In particular glutamine helps nourish the enterocyte cells of the epithelial tissue lining the intestinal tract, supporting growth so it can be especially helpful in the maintenance of gut barrier function.
Features of BioCare L-Glutamine Powder:
- Glutamine supports DNA and protein synthesis;
- Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract;
- Glutamine plays a role in immune cell division;
- Glutamine forms glutathione, a powerful antioxidant enzyme in the liver and cells;
- Provided as a 200g pure free flowing powder allowing flexibility of dosage.